The objectives of T&P cell are to impart training to the students that matches with industry standards and assist them to pursue their careers in top class organizations. Keeping in mind the need of trained manpower for the industry, presently Prof. S.V. Dikit is working as TPO with the association of outside experts for the traning and placemetns of the students. Institute has taken initiative to sign up MOU’s with different reputed organizations.
Snapshots of Our Recent Campus Interviews on 2 Sept 2013 By AAKG Strawberry IT Solutions, Nagpur
Following activities we have planned in order to guide the students for interview techniques, entrepreneurial skills, communication skills, group discussion techniques, new technology trends and developments in the industries.
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview orientation programs.
- Encouraged students for participation in National Level paper presentation competitions.
- Training in industries in summer/winter vacations.
- Established English language club.
- Industrial sponsored projects, Industrial visits.
- Expert lectures on career options for fresh engineers, personality development, time management etc.
- Arranged INDUSTRY-INSTITUTE INTERACTION for proper orientation of our students.
- Communication Skill workshop
- Interview Question & Techniques
Preparation of students
1) Interviews: Understanding the organization, Using Language, posture, Feedback for correction, Exercise thru’ mock interviews.
2) Group discussions: Listening, understanding and contributing, taking lead in concluding.
Exercise thru’ mock interviews.
3) Feel of industry: Project work, planned visits to industry and exhibitions.